Tuesday, May 21, 2013

First Touch of Spring - Time is of the Essence (Part II)

Hello!

So, as promised, here is Part II of my last post! More pictures, less words. Lucky you! ;)

I have no clue what this plant is--I originally thought I would see berries, but lo and behold, the "berries" were actually flowers!

Taken a little over a week later--they've gotten bigger and slightly redder in color
Surprise! They've blossomed into flowers! (Taken over a week later)

Full bloom five days later

Its poor neighboring relative--still in this state. Hmm, wonder why that is?

We're looking at the patch of grass behind the bench...
How sad and barren! (Sorry that the pic is oriented wrong >.<)

Now, practically a month later...
There is life!

I guess I won't be able to call these First Touch of Spring anymore huh? Spring is well on its way! Plus I'm not at Conn anymore; ah well, until next time then~

No comments:

Post a Comment