Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Reflections...


So I went for a stroll in the arbo with a friend yesterday--the weather was so lovely (if a little bright)! We trekked for a good while and it was so peaceful and nice. Unfortunately, the mosquitoes got to us, and the both of us are sporting some bug bites. Still, we had a splendid time.

Here is a snnapshot which, hopefully, conveys the tranquility of the arbo. I absolutely love taking pictures of reflections, hence the post title.



 Some other views of the pond:
Ducks!
Doesn't this look like a secret clearing?

The sky is falling!
Well, that is all. Hopefully this left you feeling zen and serene. Until next time then (expect another post very very soon; I'm not done sharing arbo pics yet)!

EDIT: Wow, I just realized I have a previous post entitled "Reflections" ah well. This is more pensive in nature and well, bear with me--I don't want to change the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment